Last week we ran a survey competition..all you had to do was simply fill out the survey for your chance to win a $200 Gift card for http://www.niclaire.com.au and we had a GREAT response! We found out all about what YOU want to see in a handbag, and what your ultimate handbag would be. So we thought we post a few answers to our last question on the survey..which was “Describe your ultimate handbag in detail” here they are…
– The one I have is the best so far, it is a med-large tote with 2 short shoulder straps,2 side pockets, and a zip pocket on the outside, 2 phone pockets inside a small zipper pocket a large zipper divider, and then a large zip accross the top. Black, and I think leather. Great one for me.
– Soft Orange leather with a magnetic closure, clip or small pocket for keys which is easy to get to while carrying lots of shopping or trying to open the door. Tote style medium size for carrying at the elbow leaving hands free.Lots of pockets for phone, toiletry bag, tissues etc.
– Leather, 2 thick straps, No pockets on the outside. 1 Inside pockets and phone pouch. Apple Green, Black or Cobolt Blue. 20-30cm deep and no more than 50cm long. Must have a solid base and be self standing. A little clip inside for keys to be clipped in so they are easy to find quickly.
– Large pocket on the outside front that can hold my phone, car keys, lip gloss, etc. Pocket on the back thats a little smaller for shopping lists, etc. zip up pocket inside for personal notes, etc. Two sections insdie one for purse and things needed on a daily basis and the other section for things used on occassion such as cheque books, etc. Zip closing but also a clasp that clicks shut….straps so it can be worn as a back pack. Orange leather.
– It would be a neutral colour, a brown or black. A long and short strap, so I can hang it from my shoulder if I wish. It would be big enough to put a drink bottle and A4 books in. I don’t like chains or charms as they are heavy and fall off or attach to things. A simple design and smaller compartments accessible from the outside are always handy for tissues.
– All pockets on the inside, a large centre one and one on each side all with zips. Love pink or beige leather with a shoulder strap. Sometimes I go for a slouchy bag sometimes something a bit squarer or structured but must have lots of room inside.
– I like black as it goes with any clothing item . I like a long strap as it does not hurt your shoulders . Soft leather as it feels comfy. I like a few compartments inside . One for coins money and phone . One for medications as I’m on many perhaps one for paperwork and then the mani body to carry around everything including the kitchen sink lol and it needs to be reasonably large cause with seven kids I’m always holding every bodies bits and bobs
These are just a handful of your answers! Thanks so much for entering and keep an eye out for our next competition 🙂